You have never sailed before and wish to approach the world of sailing safely? Our first level BeSailor course is exactly what you are looking for. With passion and expertise, the BeBlue Tutors will teach you the fundamental basics to get familiar with boat handling and soon become a good sailor. An introductory course that alternates theoretical parts with practical excercises on board and at sea, on small and medium-sized boats, in a navigation area without difficulties and in easy and stable weather conditions. All under the careful and expert guide of a BeBlue Tutor.
|STYLE||SAILING SCHOOL, WEEKEND|
|DEPARTURE BASE||Marina4, Caorle - Veneto|
|DEPARTURE TIME||from 7 pm on Friday to 6 pm on Sunday|
€225 per person per weekend or €400 per person for 2 weekends.
The course will be activated with at least 3 participants.
|Included services||Fuel, Final cleaning, Insurance primary health and luggage, Tutor on board, Teaching materials|
What you will learn:
- Experience: discovering a sailing boat and life on board.
- Boat handling: learning where the wind is coming from, maintaining the route at different points of sail, importance of balancing weight on board, reducing or gaining speed and stopping a boat through the help of the sails.
- Manouvers: fitting out and stripping, knowing the different types of sails, tacking and jibing.
- Learning to position yourself in a navigation area through a nautical chart.
- Safety: use of personal protective equipment and on-board safety rules, shortening sail when stationary, actively learning the different roles within a crew.
- Technical abilities: learning the fundamental knots.